What We Love
- The location. Colorado Springs is nearby, and Denver is only about 90 miles away.
- The amazing menu and impressive wine list.
- The different choices for settings.
- The services. Briarhurst works with some of Colorado's best vendors.
What To Know
- Staffing and catering can be provided for your event.
- The restaurant can host weddings, corporate events, banquets, reunions, charity galas and themed dinner parties.
- Briarhurst has been called one of the 50 most romantic restaurants in the United States.
About Briarhurst Manor
Briarhurst Manor has been called one of the 50 most romantic restaurants in the USA. This mountain mansion, only 10 minutes from Downtown Colorado Springs, boasts beautiful surroundings and stunning interiors. The expansive stone building has nine different dining rooms and plenty of patio space and gardens. Not only is Briarhurst one of the Mountain West’s best restaurants, it is a wonderful place to host a wedding reception, wedding ceremony, banquet or special corporate event.
If size matters to you, this is the events venue of choice in the Colorado Springs area. Because it is so expansive, Briarhust can host weddings for up to 700 guests. However, the restaurant can also provide the same sense of grandeur and romance if you want to have an intimate elopement experience for just the bridge and groom.
No matter the number of guests, the highlight, besides the unbelievably romantic atmosphere, will be the food. Briarhusrt is known for its perfectly executed classics, which are paired with wines from the estate’s impressive cellar.
One of the best aspects about having a wedding or event at Briarhust is the number of setting choices. You could have your wedding ceremony outdoors in the spacious West Patio and Gardens. Or, you could enjoy a classic background in the Grand Terrace and Gazebo space. Indoor options include the palatial West Wing, with its arching, cathedral-like ceilings, and the bright, comfortable Conservatory. There are also spaces for a more-intimate affair. These options include the Rose Garden and the cozier indoor dining areas.
Another attractive things about Briarhurst: the services. The staff here can take care of all the planning and logistics for your special day. Bar service, catering, decorations and even the wedding cake and champagne can be provided by the restaurant. If you want to take an active role in planning, that is fine too. Every little detail can be totally customized so that the celebrations are exactly like you have always imagined them. Briarhurst works with a select group of vendors, including some of Colorado’s finest florists, photographers and musical talent.
In addition to weddings, Briarhurst has hosted business conferences, executive luncheons, sports banquets, holiday parties, charity galas and even murder mystery dinner parties.
- Event Types Birthday Party, Corporate Event, Elopement, Family Reunion, Retreat, Wedding
- Style Estate & Mansions
- Closest Airport COLORADO SPRINGS AIRPORT 17 miles