What We Love
- The stone hacienda, which has a tangible sense of timeless romance.
- The different indoor and outdoor settings. You have lots of choices for how you want your wedding or event to flow.
- The weekend wedding packages. Few other wedding venues offer anything like this.
What To Know
- Holman offers different wedding packages for 2-250 guests.
- The ranch can work with any licensed planners and caterers.
- Overnight accommodations are available.
About Holman Ranch
Located in the Carmel Valley, the Holman Ranch is a winery and estate that was built in the 1920s. The classic buildings, beautiful gardens and grounds create an ideal setting for any number of special events, from weddings to family reunions to corporate retreats. From everywhere on the property, your wedding or event attendees will be treated to stunning views of the Carmel Valley and the mountains that frame it.
In addition to its winery, Holman also boasts riding stables and olive groves. One of the highlights of this property is the original stone hacienda, which has been fully restored. There are overnight guests rooms here that can be used by newlyweds, the bridal party and/or special guests. The best views on the entire estate can be enjoyed from the hacienda’s windows.
Up to 250 guests can be invited to attend your special ceremony and reception.
Wedding packages at Holman actually go well beyond the special day itself. The ranch specializes in weekend-long (or even weeklong) wedding experiences. For example, the bride and groom can choose to have their first married day together on the property, enjoying a a picnic lunch, a private wine tasting and sunset dinner. Holman’s retreats can also include meal service, spa treatments, and full use of the swimming pool and lawn games. Every retreat-style event also features wine and cheese tastings.
Holman can supply furnishings for any type of event. Their most popular set-up includes authentic wine-barrel tables, which have a rustic-chic feel that fits perfectly with the surrounding buildings and landscapes. There are a number of different settings that would-be newlyweds can choose from. The Ceremony Verandah, for example, can seat 200+ people. It overlooks the valley and mountains and is the location of choice for saying “I do.” The Hacienda Lawn and Garden Courtyard are the ideal setting for cocktails and hors-d’oeuvres, while the rustically-elegant carriage house can host 125 people for a seated indoor reception and 250 for a dancing and cocktails. An indoor chapel can facilitate a more intimate ceremony, while the furnished Great Room is ideal for mingling with close friends and family before or after the wedding.
Inside the Hacienda, there is also a specially-equipped conference room with drop-down screens, projectors and a sound system.
In addition to weddings, Holman has hosted birthday parties, bar mitzvahs, concerts and performances, luncheons, anniversary celebrations, family reunions and even baby showers. Corporate retreats, seminars, team building experiences and company picnics have also taken place on the property.
- Event Types Babymoon, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Birthday Party, Corporate Event, Elopement, Family Reunion, Getaway, Group Travel, Honeymoon, Incentive Travel, Retreat, Wedding
- Style Farm + Ranch, Private Estates + Mansions, Winery + Vineyard
- Rental Times Venue closes at 11 pm
- Music Restrictions 10 pm
- Closest Airport MINETA SAN JOSE 82 miles