What We Love
- The landscaping. The flower beds, sunken gardens and fruit trees make it a pleasure to be outdoors during your stay at Villa Verano.
- The panoramic views. You can see beautiful Pacific Ocean vistas from the villa and its 13-acre grounds.
- The Mediterranean design, which creates a very attractive ambiance throughout the estate.
- The weather. It is almost always sunny in Santa Barbara, and Villa Verano has the perfect open-air design for enjoying the climate.
What To Know
- Villa Verano has eight bedrooms. The estate can accommodate up to 16 guests.
- The villa has over 14,000 square feet of living space.
- Long-term renters are welcome.
- The villa is wheelchair accessible.
About Villa Verano
Surround yourself with true Santa Barbara beauty as you find total relaxation at this peaceful and tranquil Mediterranean Villa located on over 13 sprawling acres of impeccably landscaped gardens including exotic flowers, sunken gardens and avocado and fruit trees. Take in the unbelievable views of the Pacific Ocean, Channel Islands and incredible sunsets, which can be seen from almost any room in the residence.
The villa features over 14,000 square feet of living space including eight bedrooms, eight and a half baths, grand scale entertaining areas, formal dining room, recreation room with a poker, black jack, air hockey table, pool table, wet bar and an adjacent 27 seat movie theater. The elegant living room and formal dining room have soaring wood-beamed ceilings, and the two walls of French doors provide dramatic ocean views and access to beautiful terraces and fountain courtyard. These elements expand the living room and dining room for alfresco entertaining.
-For up to 16 guests
- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 8.5
- Event Types Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Birthday Party, Corporate Event, Elopement, Family Reunion, Group Travel, Incentive Travel, Retreat, Wedding
- Style Estate & Mansions
- Music Restrictions 10:00pm
- Closest Airport SANTA BARBARA AIRPORT 30 Minutes