1. Luxury safari camps are all inclusive and most include EVERYTHING but French champagne. The food is world class and wine is even better.
2. You get to see animals in the wild as well as have that authentic one-on-one experience provided by the limitation of 6 guests per vehicle. Up close and personal.
3. The honeymoon perks. We were spoiled with bottles of champagne in our room, drawn bubble baths, special surprises, private dinners in secluded places... luxury safari camps go above and beyond for honeymooners.
4. Amazing rooms. A luxury safari camp often comes fully loaded with a pool, family room, fully stocked mini bar, high end bath products, indoor/outdoor showers and so much more.
5. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and more than likely on your bucket list, so why not now?! They may be expensive but it's worth the splurge. Once you are there you can wine and dine without a worry, your entertainment is included and the setting is picturesque honeymoon material.
Images : Singita Lebombo Lodge, Chinzombo Safari Camp