Currently, we are offering set packages which include all aspects of your private or corporate event for a special price.
Choose from the varied event packages below, which are valid for a limited time!
Packages are valued at $20,000, a 25% savings!
Interactive cooking demos, providing entertainment for guests to enjoy and take-home culinary tips.
Following cocktail hour, enjoy three stations of cuisine options and a professional mixologist.
Examples can include:
• Station 1: Sushi Rolling
• Station 2: Gnocchi and Risotto, Fresh Pasta Making
• Station 3: Spanish Tapas
• Station 4: Mixoligist and the Art of perfecting cocktails
Up the ante by having casino games guests will be excited to join!
Casino nights are remniscent of glamorous Las Vegas while encouraging good old-fashioned mingling.
For extra incentive, turn the event into a benefit for your local charity.
• Includes a selection of Gaming Tables
• Tray Passed Hors d‘oeuvres
• Open bar for 3 hours or your event time
Fine tune your taste buds and feel like a food critic with unique options to taste and pair.
Take your first steps as a pairing connoisseur!
• Choice of Wine, Scotch, Sake, or Local Brews
• Paired with small plates and appetizers throughout the evening.
- Do you have an event idea not listed here?
- Let us know!
- We are more than happy to accommodate creative ideas.
All-inclusive Packages begin at $15,000*
• In-house Event Management staff
• Up to 50 people
• Includes food and beverages
• Includes venue rental
• 3 hour event service time
• Valet service
• Cocktail tables, Chairs, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
*Price can be adjusted with package alterations or additional amenities.
Our properties have unique auras which can be decorated to fit the style or theme of your event.
Click on each venue name to find out more about each location.
Packages are valid for the following San Diego County venues:
Built by award-winning architect Jonathan Segal, this posh modern La Jolla home truly stands out from its neighboring properties.
• Ocean View: Overlooks a lovely sunset ocean view.
• Contemporary Design: Smooth, sleek and tall concrete walls keep guests safe from elements while transporting to a city-like space.
• Relax: Lounge-like setting that is as much marvelous as comfortable.
The Valentino estate encompasses 16.5 prime acres in the heart of Rancho Santa Fe, CA.
• Sophisticated professional interior protected by gorgeous wrapping patios
• Picture Perfect: Peaceful and serene setting features a year-round picturesque lake, acres of rolling lawns, and exquisitely manicured rose garden.
• Space to roam: Capacity to hold large parties, room for dance floor and plenty of seating.
Another state of the art location designed by Architect Jonathan Segal, the Marina 5 penthouse never ceases to amaze those who step foot in this urban gem.
• Downtown Thrill: Floor to Ceiling windows offer breathtaking views of downtown San Diego
• Star Treatment: Penthouse is equipped with a private elevator, grand piano, private indoor courtyard, custom furnishings, and much more.